68 Gallium PSMA Scan
Gallium 68 PSMA PET/CT & SOMATOSTATIN RECEPTOR IMAGING PET/CT
- Gallium 68 PSMA PET/CT : ONE-STOP-SHOP for carcinoma prostate patients in staging, restaging & therapy planning.
- Gallium 68 SOMATOSTATIN RECEPTOR IMAGING PET/CT : For neuroendocrine tumor evaluation, staging & treatment planning
PEPTIDE RECEPTOR RADIO NUCLIDE THERAPY AVAILABLE FOR METASTATIC NET’S.
- Indication: Somatostatin Receptor Positive neuroendocrine tumours demonstrated on Gallium 68 DOTANOC PET-CT
- metastatic neuroendocrine tumour
- inoperable neuroendocrine tumour
Radio- iodine treatment
- First and only high dose radio- iodine treatment facility for Ca. thyroid patients.
- Well provide isolation room with 24hrs attending staff.
- OPD basis radio- nuclide therapies like radio-iodine ablation for hyperthyroidism, RN bone pain palliation therapy are also available
60 year old male – post high dose radio-iodine therapy scan, showing Iodine -131 uptake in bilateral lung metastases & D1 vertebral metastasis.
Gallium 68 PSMA PET/CT and Somatostatin Receptor Imaging PET/CT Services:
- Gallium 68 PSMA PET/CT : Our Gallium 68 PSMA PET/CT service serves as a comprehensive “One-Stop-Shop” for patients with carcinoma prostate. This advanced imaging modality is instrumental in staging, restaging, and therapy planning for individuals dealing with prostate carcinoma. The precision and depth of information provided by Gallium 68 PSMA PET/CT significantly enhance the diagnosis and treatment decision-making process.
- Gallium 68 Somatostatin Receptor Imaging PET/CT : Our Gallium 68 Somatostatin Receptor Imaging PET/CT is a specialized service tailored for the evaluation, staging, and treatment planning of neuroendocrine tumors. This cutting-edge imaging modality enables detailed visualization and localization of somatostatin receptor-positive tumors, contributing to a more comprehensive understanding of the disease. The information obtained from this imaging technique is invaluable in guiding treatment strategies for patients with neuroendocrine tumors.
These advanced PET/CT services exemplify our commitment to offering state-of-the-art diagnostic tools, providing patients and clinicians with precise and detailed information crucial for staging and planning therapeutic interventions.