Artificial Kidney Unit
The Dialysis Centre at Kamalnayan Bajaj Hospital offers comprehensive medical care, including various dialysis services for both hospitalized and outpatient individuals dealing with chronic or acute renal failure. Our dialysis unit is staffed with dedicated technicians, nurses and doctors working collaboratively to provide extensive care for patients with kidney disorders. We are proud to be a leading provider of dialysis care, offering state-of-the-art facilities.
For critically ill patients, we provide Dialysis and SLED facilities in the ICU. Our center has designated isolation areas for individuals with HCV and HBsAg. Additionally, we offer nutrition counseling, providing ongoing guidance from dieticians with expertise in kidney disorders.
Clinical Services :
- Haemodialysis – low flux and high flux
- Chronic Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis
- Isolated Ultra-filtration
- Plasma Exchange
- Acute Intermittent Haemodialysis (iHD)
- Slow Low-Efficiency Dialysis (SLED)
- Training and support services to perform home PD
- Dietary and social services
- Pre-kidney transplant evaluation
Our Dialysis Centre is committed to delivering high-quality care, ensuring that patients receive the best possible treatment for their kidney-related conditions.